- Minimum booking 2 days per week.
- Once a child is enrolled and confirmation of a start date is given, all booked sessions will be charged, regardless of whether a child attends or not.
- Two weeks written notice is required if your child is leaving the Centre. Fees are payable during this notice period.
To discuss the fees, please contact us on 09 217 1020 / 022 010 7820 or email at [email protected].
- Automatic payment and internet banking are our preferred methods of payment. However EFTPOS is also accepted.
- Fees are to be paid at least 1 week in advance.
- WINZ childcare subsidies are available for fee assistance depending on the level of your total family income. Please talk to staff regarding this. This subsidy is only part payment for fees and parents must meet the balance.
- Where there are 2 or more children from the same family attending full time at the Centre, a discount of 10% off the second child’s fees is available.
Holidays / Statutory Holidays / Sick Days / Absences
- Fees are charged when your child is absent due to sickness or other reasons.
- Fees will be charged for statutory holidays.
- No fees will be charged if the Centre is closed.